Current developments in society are closely connected to international issues and contexts. For the further development and implementation of best practice international networks and cooperations become more and more important. Furthermore, intercultural competences play a key role in international cooperations and projects.
Besides the cooperation in national and international networks ISAB is actively involved in projects dealing with the transfer of knowledge into European Social Policy. In these projects the exchange and transfer of knowledge and experience are central elements.
Our expertise - what we are good at:
International networks and partners
- Cooperation Management: Recruitment of experts and project partners
- Programme Development aimed at the strengthening of intercultural competence
- Management and Coordination of joint projects
- Setting up of Knowledge- and Communication Internet Platforms for international cooperation
- Transfer of Innovation and Knowledge