ISAB-PROFILEThe Institut für Sozialwissenschaftliche Analysen und Beratung (ISAB – Institute for Sociological Analyses and Consultancy) is an independent research and consultancy institute. Activities centre around research and sociological consultancy in the fields of
- Civic Engagement and Self-help
- Civil Society and Organizational Development
- Age and Demographic Change
- Corporate Citizenship, Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Volunteering
- Social Care, Health, Social Infrastructure, Education
- Sustainable Development
We cooperate with federal and local state ministries, local government bodies, associations, universities, research institutes and other cooperation partners – both at national and international level.
On the following pages you will find more information about the Institute's organisation, its topics and activities, clients, as well as networks and partners.